Due to the current situation with covid-19, we are closed for cycle hire and servicing. We remain open for online shopping.
||(Item# QKTS2) Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- A classic workshop quality wheel jig that is has been used in numerous shops for many years
- Accepts wheels from 16 to 27 inches with or without tyre
- Both upright arms move simultaneously to make sure wheel is always centred, but for best accuracy use a Dishing gauge as well
- Callipers and calliper arm are spring-loaded to prevent jamming with badly bent wheels
- Heavy chrome plated steel with quality nylon bushings at all pivot points
- Bench mount or vice mount
- Can be used with the TSB2 base if you want to tilt the stand for a more comfortable position
- Accepts hubs up to 150 mm wide over the locknuts, which can be extended to 160 mm with optional TS2 extensions
- The choice of more professional shop mechanics than any other truing stand
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.