Due to the current situation with covid-19, we are closed for cycle hire and servicing. We remain open for online shopping. Click and Collect available by appointment.
||(Item# QKHR14) Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- The HR-14 is an L-shaped, 14 mm hex Wrench used for the removal of instant-pick-up Shimano Freehub bodies (and some other Freehubs)
- Suitable for XTR 970/975, XT 770/775, Saint 810, D/Ace 7850/7900 series Freehub bodies
- The short shaft is 50 mm and the long shaft is 260 mm for increased leverage
- Made from industrial quality, high torque steel
- Chamfered tips for a tight fit in the bolt
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.