FROG BIKES 62 24W Yellow Tour de France
|24" wheel Yellow (Item# L-FH62-YTDF)
|For 2020 Frog Bikes have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France yellow with black logos.
"Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France kids' bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range".
ClÃ©ment Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
This 24-inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi-purpose, geared bike for 8 to 10-year-olds with an average inside leg of 62cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 24" inch
Why buy a Frog 62?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnologyÂ® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick gear cabling makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
The Frog 62 is also available in the following colours*: Black, Electric Blue, Green, Orange, Purple and Red.
*Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Our photos show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly as paint batches also have variances. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.